Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Makeup Lust List

Heeeey yaaaa, he-ey yaaaaa.
Sorry, love that song! First of all, congrats to Abby who has reached 20 followers (which to be frank, I'm not surprised about!) and methinks you people should make it 30. Or something. And WE'RE AT 4 FOLLOWERS! Carry on like this, we'll be at 10 soon!
Back to moi, chicas. I know I do loads of lust lists but I hardly ever do make-up posts. So, here it is!
True Colour Sleek Lipstick in Babydoll (left) and Candy Cane (right)
£4.99



Garnier Caffeine Anti-dark Circles 2-in-1 Roll-On in Fair
£10.49













M.A.C Lipstick in Pink Nouveau
£14.00





Sleek Flick It Eyeliner in Dazzling Black
£5.99













So that's it for this (perfectly on time) Wednesday post. What makeup do you want recently? What are your thoughts on Sleek Makeup? Do you want more beauty stuff from me?
Love you guys to the moon and back.

2 comments:

  1. that garnier roll on thing is sososo good i literally swear by it!
    new follower love your blog
    www.fashionfumblings.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it on TV and I was like 'I need this'! I have so many problems with my undereye and HOPEFULLY will get it soon.
      Checking your blog out!
      Natalie x

      Delete