Followers

Sunday 3 March 2013

Passionfruit Lipstick

Hey lil' chicas!
I know, I'm sorry for the no-post on Wednesday. This week has been really chaotic and I only remembered it was my post day as I was drifting off to sleep Wednesday night. So sorry.
Anyway, on to better news. I'm doing a beauty post, lo and behold! I was dans la toilette (in the bathroom to you and me) and I spotted some old lipstick my mother gave to me ages ago. I tried it on and boy, did I fall in love with it! Now I just want to go on a lipstick spree and buy everything. Yeah, so I thought, who do I share everything(ish) with? My chicas! So here it is. Apologies for my awful hair.



You might not be able to see on the before and after but it is really bright and awesome! The name and number of the lipstick is Passionfruit and 5. It's 'Lasting Colour' and 'Collection 2000' but that's really all I know about it!

Ooooooh chicas. I got a tumblr! How crazy is that? I'm nattheretrochic.tumblr.com and it's basically pretty stuff. You guys should *AHEM* follow *AHEM* hint hint. Plus, I've started posting stories on Wattpad again! I'm Natthenit and my new story is I Met A Boy.

I will try reallyreallyreally hard to post on Wednesday. Scout's honour. In the meantime you should follow on twitter (@IttyBittyNatNat)

No comments:

Post a Comment