Followers

Friday 29 March 2013

Garnier Caffiene Roll On Review & OOTD

Chicas!
I know, I know. I haven't posted in a yonk and a half but do not fret! We have not one, but two posts in one today. I hardly ever do reviews so I have prepared one for y'all and its one I'm very excited about.

But first of all I'll do my Outfit of the Day which I'm pre-etty proud of. It's my hippie butterfly peace sign top teamed with my new denim jacket and my jeans. I wore this shopping with my mates (which is when I bought my review item). I love it because the top is all floaty and feminine and the (oo-er) double denim gives it an urban vibe.

Now for what we've all been waiting for *deep breath*...my Garnier Caffiene 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-On (in Fair) review!Now initially I thought 'jeepers, did I get the funsize version?' as I took the roll on stick out of it's box. It's very slim so I'm not too sure how much use I'm going to get out of it, but as soon as I applied it to my purpling under eyes and rubbed in I was gobsmacked. This thing, I swear is a miracle worker. Where'd my bags go? It was like 60 Minute Makeover on my face. In a couple of seconds.
Before
After

Now I got my roll-on stick for £5.50 from good old Wilkinsons but I think its full price is around a tenner. This is an amazing bargain so I suggest you all go and BUYBUYBUY.

Kaybaiii.

2 comments:

  1. i got this roll on and it's sooooo good i swear by it! xxx

    www.fashionfumblings.com

    ReplyDelete