Followers

Sunday 17 March 2013

3 Ways To Wear A Headband

Hi chicas!
I was sitting in my room, pondering what to post about recently and I spotted an old headband on the floor. I love floral accesories. I thought about their multiple uses and decided to post about them. So here it is! A pretty headband and three ways to wear it.

The Headband

It's a real nice daisy headband. I got it from Claire's, two pounds in the sale I seem to remember. It's not very tight, but maybe that's just my small head! It's not elasticated either, but I still love it.

Hippie Style




Everyone thinks of a girl with a headband like this when they think of a hippie chic. I lovelovelove wearing headbands like this and it's a fun way to wear them.


Necklace
This headband doesn't have to go on your head - oh no! It works as a necklace too.


Headband
Well, if it's what it's for then it may as well be done. *huffy face*


That's it for today folks but I'll hopefully be back on Wednesday. Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment